VPS KVM Premium
KVM VPS Hosting Standard Features
|Outlook, Thunderbird and|
Windows Mail compatible
|Blackberry, iPhone, Android|
and PDA support
You can send a maximum of 500 Emails per VPS package per hour. When your package exceeds this limit, you will receive a message of Mail sending quota exceeded. As soon as the mail sent in the past hour comes below 500, you will be able to send new mails from your VPS package.
We have implemented controlled routing and scanning of VPS to make sure that your account does not get suspended/blacklisted in case of a user machine getting compromised and triggering bulk mails. Another reason to do this is to ensure that the VPS package is not used for spamming, which would lead to an instance where the IP address of the concerned VPS gets blacklisted in many of the known RBLs and in worst case, a repeated offence causing the entire subnet to get blacklisted. Note that these limitations are for external domain names only. Only mails sent to external domains will be counted. Mails sent within domains hosted on the VPS are not counted for this purpose.
|Operating System||CentOS 6|
|CPU Cores||Four Cores|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3|
High IO (10k+ iops sustained) & Low Latency SAN utilizing enterprise grade hard drives in Raid DP. Deployed in pairs for real-time data replication. Battery backed, RAID controller are installed on all drives.
What this means is - you get a pair of hard disks, each of size as specified under Storage Capacity. The hard disks are connected in RAID to ensure simultaneous storage of 2 copies of your data.
|240 GB in RAID|
|Monthly Bandwidth||3000 GB|
|Dedicated IP |
The number of IPs mentioned here are included within the plan price. Additional IPs can be purchased, if required.
|Root Access |
SSH with full root access
Fully Managed VPS Support
Your VPS will be administered by our expert team of system administrators
We offer Fully Managed VPS packages and provide support for all the software that come pre-installed with your VPS package. Here is a list of items that we support.
Our fully managed VPS support takes care of
- Container boot related issues
- Investigating Network related issues
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with VPS deployment
- Investigation of hacking attempts. Findings & possible solutions are reported.
- Setup & re-installation of VPS
- Core OS updates & patches
- Container login issues
- Reverse DNS setup
- Installation & support of core software packages
- Initial installation & basic firewall setup
- WHMCS - installation only
If you have purchased WHM/cPanel from us
The following additional support will be provided.
- Installation related
- Initial WHM installation
- Initial service optimization
- Assistance with version upgrade
- Assistance with Repair of cPanel installation
- Troubleshooting of automated update and/or backup creation task
- Mail services
- Upgrade/reinstall exim MTA
- Upgrade/reinstall courier-imap POP3 and IMAP service
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall SpamAssassin
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall ClamAV antivirus
- Troubleshoot & repair mail delivery problems (problems caused by 3rd party mail scanning, filtering, products are not supported, custom delivery rules or ACLs are not supported)
Troubleshoot standard Horde, roundcube & Squirrelmail webmail clients
- Web services
- Apache web server recompilation
- PHP upgrade or recompilation with additional options/modules directly supported by cPanel easyapache script
- PHP configuration modification
- ionCube installation/removal/upgrade
- Zend Optimizer installation/removal/upgrade
- eAccelerator installation/removal/upgrade
- Troubleshoot & repair Apache/PHP installation and/or configuration (Custom Apache configuration or modules are not supported)
- Database Services (MySQL)
- Upgrade MySQL version
- Repair MySQL installation
- Troubleshoot MySQL startup or connectivity issues
- Nameservers or DNS service
- Repair/reinstall named
- Named configuration troubleshooting
- FTP Service
- Upgrade/reinstall proftpd or pure-ftpd FTP server
- FTP service configuration troubleshooting (Custom configuration rules or custom FTP server modules are not supported)
Frequently asked Questions
Q. What is Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting?
VPS Hosting utilizes a technology called Virtualization, to create an isolated Virtual Machine for you with dedicated resources and full root access. It gives you all the features and functions of Dedicated server, without the additional cost.
Q. What are the advantages of VPS Hosting?
With VPS Hosting, you have complete isolation. This means that no matter what other users might be doing on the server, your VPS package will be unaffected. With root access, you can install whatever applications you require. VPS also gives you guaranteed resources, so no matter what, the CPU, RAM, HDD and Bandwidth allocated to your VPS package will always be available for your applications.
Q. What is a KVM VPS?
A KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a virtual private server which sits on top of a physical dedicated server. Resources are dedicated to the KVM VPS and are not shared with other users on the physical device, offering tremendous reliability and performance.
Q. What is the difference between KVM and OpenVZ?
A KVM is true virtualization where the VPS operates as its own server, independently of the host node. OpenVZ is a container based virtualization which relies on the host node's kernel
Q. What kind of software can I install on my VPS package?
As you have full root access, you may install any compatible software on your VPS package. However, any software that violates our Acceptable Usage Policy will not be allowed.
Q. What is your backup policy?
You are responsible for your backups and web content. It is recommended that you keep copies of your content safe and make your own backups. You can take a backup from your cPanel or use a remote backup solution.
Q. Can I install cPanel on my VPS package?
We have an automated installation process configured on our servers. When you buy a KVM VPS, cPanel will be installed on your package. This is inclusive of any package that you choose to buy.
Q. Can I upgrade/downgrade between VPS plans?
No, an upgrade or downgrade is not possible between the plans or resources.
Q. Is a Dedicated IP available?
Yes, at an additional cost. You can contact our sales team to get a dedicated IP.
Q. What kind of support do you offer?
Our support team will assist you in managing your servers. Below is a list of items that we support.
- Boot related issues
- Login issues
- Investigating Network/Hardware related issues
- Initial module installation and basic firewall setup
- Setup and re-installation of KVM VPS
- Core OS updates and patches
- Reverse DNS setup