Dedicated Server Economy INDIA
Dedicated Server Hosting Standard Features
|Server Location||Choice of USA, India|
|I.P.||Dedicated - 2 IPs free|
|Outlook, Thunderbird and Windows Mail compatible|
|Blackberry, iPhone, Android and PDA support|
Fully Managed Server Support
Your Dedicated Server will be administered by our expert team of system administrators
We offer Fully Managed Dedicated Server packages and provide support for all the software that come pre-installed with your Server package. Here is a list of items that we support.
Our fully managed Server support takes care of
- Container boot related issues
- Investigating Network related issues
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with Server deployment
- Investigation of hacking attempts. Findings & possible solutions are reported.
- Setup & re-installation of Server
- Core OS updates & patches
- Container login issues
- Reverse DNS setup
- Installation & support of core software packages
- Initial installation & basic firewall setup
- WHMCS - installation only
If you have purchased WHM/cPanel from us
The following additional support will be provided.
- Installation related
- Initial WHM installation
- Initial service optimization
- Assistance with version upgrade
- Assistance with Repair of cPanel installation
- Troubleshooting of automated update and/or backup creation task
- Mail services
- Upgrade/reinstall exim MTA
- Upgrade/reinstall courier-imap POP3 and IMAP service
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall SpamAssassin
- Install/upgrade/reinstall/uninstall ClamAV antivirus
- Troubleshoot & repair mail delivery problems (problems caused by 3rd party mail scanning, filtering, products are not supported, custom delivery rules or ACLs are not supported)
Troubleshoot standard Horde, roundcube & Squirrelmail webmail clients
- Web services
- Apache web server recompilation
- PHP upgrade or recompilation with additional options/modules directly supported by cPanel easyapache script
- PHP configuration modification
- ionCube installation/removal/upgrade
- Zend Optimizer installation/removal/upgrade
- eAccelerator installation/removal/upgrade
- Troubleshoot & repair Apache/PHP installation and/or configuration (Custom Apache configuration or modules are not supported)
- Database Services (MySQL)
- Upgrade MySQL version
- Repair MySQL installation
- Troubleshoot MySQL startup or connectivity issues
- Nameservers or DNS service
- Repair/reinstall named
- Named configuration troubleshooting
- FTP Service
- Upgrade/reinstall proftpd or pure-ftpd FTP server
- FTP service configuration troubleshooting (Custom configuration rules or custom FTP server modules are not supported)
The BusinessAhead Advantage
First Class Hardware
- State-of-Art datacenter
- High IO (10k+ iops sustained) & Low Latency SAN utilizing enterprise grade hard drives in Raid DP
- Battery backed, RAID controller for all drives
- Deployed in pairs for real-time data replication
- Redundant Power, HVAC & Fire-Detection Systems
- NetApp Device : FAS 3240, Enterprise grade service, 99.999% uptime, RAID DP
We take great pride in the hardware we use for our dedicated servers. We only use the latest and thoroughly tested Blade servers manufactured by SuperMicro. To take the greatest care of your data, all our servers come with two hard disks by default with RAID1 enabled. Making sure, even when one hard disk completely breaks down, your data is still intact and your server will remain online.
99.99% Guaranteed Uptime
- Highly redundant SAN powered devices
- 99.99% Guaranteed server uptime
- 99.999% Guaranteed storage uptime
Our Server Platform
We are committed to customer satisfaction and want to make sure that every programmer feels right at home. Keeping this in mind, we support PHP, Perl, Python and Ruby on Rails. Coming to databases, we support an unlimited number of MySQL databases which will deliver several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence.
You can easily manage your dedicated server account from a web browser thanks to our intuitive WHM control panel. Further, you get a cPanel license for unlimited domains hosted on the server. Thus, for each hosting account that you create on your server, you will be able to provision an independent cPanel. If you are in the web hosting business, kick-starting your Hosting business would never have been simpler! Whether you are managing one, or hundreds, of servers and/or websites, WHM's user-friendly interface allows you to customize your web hosting experience to fit your needs.
Storage on the Cloud
To make sure that you will never run out of space on your server, we give you the power to infinitely expand your storage using our Shared storage device. This is in addition to your default local RAID 1 mirrored hard drives. This Cloud storage (a mount on your server) is provisioned instantly, with one click of the mouse.
This add-on facility is currently available for dedicated server plans hosted at our US data center.
Powerful and Customizable Software & Addons
- CentOS 6 64-bit
- SSH with full root access
- Automatic failovers
- Full control over local firewall settings for your Dedicated Server
- Parallels Server Management Control Panel
- WHM/cPanel Addon
- WHMCS Addon
- Free 2 Dedicated IP. Additional IPs can be purchased
Choice of Server Location - India/USA
When a user types your website into a browser, the request travels all the way from user computer to your server and back. The time taken for this is called Latency. Latency is a big reason for the slow performance of a website. In fact, in our internal tests we have found that latency can be as much as 30 times higher for a poorly setup website. Fixing such issues requires an expert website developer. The good news is that even with a poorly setup website you can reduce latency by hosting on a server closest to where most of your customers are. The faster your website loads, the fewer customers leave your website and the more business you do.
Frequently asked Questions
Q. Which control panels do you support?
We support WHM/cPanel, which, if you purchase it through us, will get automatically installed on your server, and will be ready in minutes. Not only do you save in licensing costs, but you don't have the headache of installing cPanel - we take care of it for you!
Q. Do you offer any billing panels?
Yes, we offer WHMCS as a billing panel for your dedicated server. You can purchase the license from us at a significantly lower cost, and install it on your dedicated server.
Q. Do you offer support?
Yes we do. We offer two levels of support : Core-Managed and Fully Managed. Every server comes with Core-Managed support, and if you have chosen to purchase cPanel through us, we offer Fully Managed support. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the Managed Support tab.
Q. What level of access do I get with my Dedicated Server?
You get full root access, which means you have full administrative control of your server. You may choose to install any software you need on your server, and can manage every aspect of your server.
Q. How long will it take for my server to be ready for use?
Our proprietary provisioning system gets your server ready in a couple of hours, ensuring that you get access to your purchased server quickly.
Q. What kind of hardware do you use?
We use only the best - SuperMicro blade servers, Intel Xeon processors, DDR3 RAM and 7200 RPM SATA drives. Our blade servers consume very little power and help us pass our cost savings to you.
Q. What is the speed of the network port/uplink on my server?
We allow speeds of up to 1 Gbps on each server's network port.
Q. What kind of Hard Drives do you provide with each server?
All our servers come with a pair of 7200 RPM SATA drives connected in RAID 1. RAID 1 means that each hard drive is a mirror of the other, ensuring that if one drive fails, there is a copy of your data in the other drive.
Q. Can I expand the storage on my server?
Yes you can. You can purchase additional storage on our Shared Storage Device. This will be instantly attached to your server as a disk, at which point you can format it and mount it. We offer various options, starting from 50 GB all the way to 500 GB. This is currently available only at our USA data center.
Q. How do I access my Dedicated Server?
There are several ways to access your server:
- SSH - you can access your server through any SSH client using the root credentials we provide to you
- WHM/cPanel - if you have chosen to purchase WHM/cPanel from us, you can access and manage your server through the WHM control panel
- Dedicated Server Control Panel - you can also perform frequent operations, such as Stopping, Starting and Restarting your server through our web-based control panel, which comes bundled with every server
Q. What is the Operating System (OS) that is installed on my server?
Every server comes installed with CentOS 6.5, the latest version of an enterprise-grade Linux OS based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).