Last updated: 7th July, 2020
We respect your right to privacy and protect and respect privacy of all users who provide personal information by filling out forms and submitting it through this website - www.BusinessAhead.Net.
All information and services provided through this website are meant for people who are 18 years and above in age. If you are below 18 years in age, please exit this website and do not use our services.
Information we collect
Our policy is to collect no personally identifiable information about you implicitly, when you visit this website, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us while registering at the website either to access non-public resources or as a customer to place orders to avail our services. You may also provide some minimal information about yourself and your organization when you reach out to us via our contact form. All such information is explicitly collected through appropriately labelled form fields.
Generally, the personal information collected when you register, may include - your name, company name, your designation, phone number, postal address, email address, commercial tax registration number of your company (where required especially for giving tax credit), etc. Essentially, these are data that are required to enable us to enter into legally valid contract with you and generate legally valid order, invoice and receipt documents when you place order(s) for our Services. It is expected that you will provide true, complete and accurate information. In exceptional circumstances, if we need to refund your money, we may ask for your bank account details (usually via a direct email communication with you), so that we can transfer money to your bank account. All such collected information is stored on our servers in a secure manner and used primarily for processing your orders and rendering the associated services. Your Information shall reside securely in our servers that are housed in world class data centers in the USA.
Certain personal information that you may voluntarily share with us are your e-mail address, your messages when you communicate electronically with us, information that you provide voluntarily on sign-up forms, surveys & other forms. Your email address and your messages to us (except your testimonial of our service) are kept confidential, unaltered, and used only by us to administer your request.
We do not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this website to other companies or organizations. Selected information, may be published at this website or in any of our publications as information of general interest. These could be information like your name and/or company name, city and/or country, services your purchased from us, and your testimonial of our service. The objective of making such information public is to provide feedback to potential customers about our credentials and service reputation before they take a decision to buy a service from us.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit and navigate through this website pages. This information does not reveal your specific identity such as your name or contact information. It may include device and usage information, such as - your public IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preference, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website, and other technical information. This information about your visit is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control, security, internal analytics and improvement of our website.
We also send a cookie to your web browser to store a temporary unique id on your computer. This cookie id is a randomly generated pattern and is used for the purpose of maintaining a persistent login session when you log in to your account at this website. It is destroyed when you log out.
How we use your Personal Information?
Your personal information is stored securely on our servers and is processed for purposes as mentioned in this section and also elsewhere in this policy document, with the objective to - (a) fulfill your requests; (b) process and service orders placed by you; (c) to enter into legally valid service contract with you; and (d) for compliance with appropriate legal bodies.
- We store and process your information in a secure manner in order to deliver the information and services you request. Your personal information is transmitted from your computer to our server and vice-versa, in encrypted form.
- We retain your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. At any point of time you may choose to stop using our services and advise us to permanently remove your personal information. Under such a case, we flag your account with us as Closed. However, we may still securely store your personal information, orders, invoices, receipts and other records, which we are required to retain as proof of business transaction, for our internal accounting purposes, historical reasons, and to comply with other legal requirements. In the event that you have not availed any service from us and merely registered at this website, we agree to delete your personal information permanently, if you request us to do so.
- Your information with us may be archived or replicated in periodic data backups. Archived data and data backups are securely stored and are kept isolated from the active website system and hence are passive data, and normally not processed any further.
- We may occasionally use your personal information to reach out to you via your email address or phone number, when we launch a new service so as to keep you informed of such services that may be of interest to you. We may also reach out to you to inform you of any new version or feature additions & changes to the services you are already using; or any changes in our terms of service and policies. We may also reach out to you in the regular course of business to enable us render our Services to you and provide you with continued technical support.
- We may post your testimonial (if you provide us the same) on this website that may contain limited personal information such as your name and/or company name, city and/or country, and the service you purchased.
- We may use your information internally as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure - for instance, for detecting abuse, fraud monitoring and for taking preventive actions thereof.
- We may use your information to respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- We may use your information internally for other business purposes, such as - data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, services, marketing, and user experience.
- Under exceptional circumstances, where the law requires us to do so, we may disclose your personal information to the police and appropriate government/legal authorities.
Who we share your Personal Information with?
We may share and disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and other Third-party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do so. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, IT system management and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on our website, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the website over time. This data may contain personal information and may be used essentially to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your personal information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Legal Rights: We may disclose your personal information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your explicit consent.
To prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online. However, please remember that no one can guarantee that the internet itself will be 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access our website and our services from secure devices and network.
We receive your public IP address in the normal course of the operation of our website. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Although we do receive IP address, we do not use it to identify you personally or disclose it to others.
Privacy of children
This website and its services are not meant for minors. No part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 18. If in the rare case a minor needs to avail any of our services, they must ask their parent or guardian to register on their behalf and order for the services. By using this website, you represent that you are at least 18 years in age, or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor's use of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of the other websites, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices. Rest assured, we do not pass any of your personal information to these linked websites.
How you can access or correct your Information?
You are provided with your own control panel where you can view all your personal information that you submit to us when registering at our website. You have the authority to edit your information so as to keep it updated. Further, you can contact us with your request to update or remove your personal information. You may even object to the collection and further processing of your personal information. You have the right to correct your personal information or to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information. Under certain circumstances, you may also request that we provide you with an overview of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information.
What are your Privacy Rights?
In some regions like the European Economic Area, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (a) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (b) to request rectification or erasure; (c) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (d) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use this contact form. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Notification of changes
Should you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to processing of your personally identifiable information, please contact us.